Hi,
That's because there is no such game. This is Nicol's little wish list of games or a game he'd like to have based on the book/movie of the same name. As for the likelyhood of someone creating it I strongly doubt any developer is going to do so. For one thing i hear Disney is fanatical about protecting their copyrights, and I'm not touching anything of theirs with a 110 foot poll. They are as bad as Lucasfilm in burning people who do any kind of major or miner breach of copyright.
Smile.

Constantine wrote:
Interesting, haven't heard of this game  before.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio