it appears to page up and page down does not work in the Three-D Velocity
because I can not get it to work. The sound disappears unexpectedly after some
time when you try to use the page down and then there are two pieces of music
as DirectX playing at the same time it is very low but I can try to record it
so i can hear is what it is I think