I do have a steering weel, and a controler.

To: "Kevin Weispfennig" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for April 2009

Hi Kevin,

I just have a tiny bit more to do to finish up the tenth and final race track, but then I still need to do all of the menus, configurability stuff, the instructions etc. You know all of the parts of a game program that I dislike doing. <grin> But I really have no idea how long it all will take me to finish. Sorry about that.

Oh yeah, I might try adding keyboard support. It does not have it now. I wrote it specifically for my Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel controller. It should work with other controllers as well, but if I do get the keyboard support added, some of the tracks may be very difficult if not impossible to drive via the keyboard.

BFN

    Jim

What are the instructions doing in the trash??

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA