Hi Will,
That is a good question. Obviously, it is up to Josh to answer these questions specifically, but I have a couple ideas of what might or might not happen. Since these are complete rewrites of the games Draconis is well with in their rights to charge full price for these upgraded games. However, I think it is more likely they will sell the upgrades at a reduced price. If you have avalid Windows license you might get so much off the upgrade price. That to me would be a fair way to handle it. Draconis would make some money off the hard work they put into the Mac ports, and those users with Windows licenses wouldn't have to pay full price to obtain a copy for Mac. I'm not Josh, obviously, but that's how i would handle it if I were in his situation.

william lomas wrote:
    hi all

If and I mean If, smile, older windows only games come onto other platforms from draconis in 2009 along with new titles, what would existing windows game holders do I wonder, should they wish to get the game for the mac? Are they expected to buy the game at a full price as it is on a different platform? Not seeking information on status of the games if any are still beeing worked on but curious what holders of windows only titles would do if they did find their way onto the mac, since I know there are a few of us now on the mac
Will