Hi Shaun,

Mach 1 tts is way different than v6c.  Ok some of the track names are the same
and a couple of the sound files, but there are now 94 sound files 9.4 meg and
none of them are speech files.  And then there is the whole thing that you can
turn the steering wheel a little bit or a lot.  And the same for pressing the
gas and brake peddles.  It is really very much more like driving a real car.

Like I said though because you can not press a key a little bit or a lot, some
of the tracks maybe very difficult if not impossible to drive via the keyboard.
 You know because I designed them so that you need to do the little bit or a
lot thing.

BFN

    Jim

"But officer, I was only trying to gain enough speed so I could coast to the nearest
gas station."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920