Hi Jim,
Sure go ahead. Other than having keyboard support for menus I don't personally have a problem with using a joystick or stearing wheel for the primary input. In fact, I personally think it is high time that more of us accessible game developers begin exploring alternative input devices like stearing wheels, joysticks, WII Motes, mice, etc more instead of relying on a keyboard. Keyboards are limiting, as you can tell with Match 1, and we can do a lot more with some controllers than others. So I say go for it.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Kevin and all,

Just wondering, do you think that I should just put out the first version of Mach 1 tts without keyboard support and maybe work on that for a second version? The only difference would be a bit of time. You know, I could get version 1 out sooner.

Thanks

BFN