Hi Bryan,
True, but dependence on supporting a keyboard will ultimately hold the game back from its greater potential. Having done some testing with Raceway and Rail Racer keyboards just are not very good for handling racing games. If a developer has to yank out some precision or feature of the game to accommodate a keyboard you lose part of the realism and advanced features of the game. Perhaps some people don't care about that, but as a gamer I do care a lot about those advanced features, realism, etc. I think as developers we've pandered to the lowest common denominator for far too long, and we need to start just writing games to get the best potential out of them.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
The problem with that is not everyone can afford to spend that extra money, especially these days. It seems to me that the tradeoff would be that if you played using the keyboard you just couldn't perform the more complex moves and therefore couldn't play some of the more complex tracks.
I want you...to go upstairs...and kill that boy!