Hi Yohandy,
Yeah, I was thinking something like that myself. Basically, what I was thinking is I could release the cross platform version of the game as Beta 5, without arcade mode, and after all of the levels are complete, the engine seams fairly stable try and add arcade mode just before or after 1.0 is released. All of this is dependant on if the cross platform engine actually works well once released in the general public. It might run alright here on my machines, but when it hits the general public crap hhappens.
Smile.

Yohandy wrote:
Thomas,
how about this. You complete the game, make it available for purchase, then offer a patch in the future that contains the arcade mode for those who want it. that should hopefully make everyone happy.