Hi,

Thank you all for your Mach 1 tts comments and suggestions.  I know that the Logitech
MOMO Racing controller is not cheap.  It costs like $100.00.  I'm sure that allot of
people are not going to or can not spend that kind of money for a specific game
controller.  I got half of it as a gift and paid for the other half.  Then I learned
the VB6 joystick code.  So I then wanted to write a game that used the steering wheel
and was as close to being like real driving as I could make it.  So I am not going to
dumb down the game for the keyboard.  I am sorry that the game will probably not be
as much fun with a non steering wheel controller and even less so with the keyboard,
but hey I could have written it and just kept it for myself. <grin>

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA