To: "Charles Rivard" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Charles,

I'm sure that Mach 1 tts will work with any joystick as the code for joysticks is all the same. I am thinking of the dual stick game controller that has been discussed and am thinking about steering with one stick and the other stick would be the gas and brake peddle. Guess that would work out ok. The Logitech MOMO Racing controller has behind the steering wheel two fins (buttons) that you can pull easily with your finger tips while your hands are on the wheel. I have those set to speedometer and track position. Then there are 6 buttons on the hub of the steering wheel. I have them as lap, gear, time and horn. Two are unused. Then to the right of the steering wheel is a gear shift knob. I have it as pushing it forward is down shift and pulling it towards you is to shift up a gear. So I still need to write all of the part where one can select which button, stick etc will do what if you are not using the Logitech MOMO Racing controller or just want to rearrange what does what

BFN

    Jim

WHeRe is ThaT DArN ShIfT keY?

j...@kitchensinc.net