Hi Jim,
Well, it is true that the Logitec Momo Racing Wheel costs a fair amount of change but I know there are cheaper racing wheels out there. I've seen a couple now and then under $50 so as long as those cheaper moddels work, which I think they would, it is not really that big an investment for some of us on the list. Anyway, i think you are making the right decision for the game. It is your game, and you should create it exactly how you like it. If others don't like it, have a problem wih it, it is there problem. It is not as though you have charged them money to play it, and therefore owe them upgrades, extra features, or whatever might come with a commercial product.
Smile.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi,

Thank you all for your Mach 1 tts comments and suggestions. I know that the Logitech MOMO Racing controller is not cheap. It costs like $100.00. I'm sure that allot of people are not going to or can not spend that kind of money for a specific game controller. I got half of it as a gift and paid for the other half. Then I learned the VB6 joystick code. So I then wanted to write a game that used the steering wheel and was as close to being like real driving as I could make it. So I am not going to dumb down the game for the keyboard. I am sorry that the game will probably not be as much fun with a non steering wheel controller and even less so with the keyboard, but hey I could have written it and just kept it for myself. <grin>

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim