I may have asked this before, sorry if that's the case.  Does anyone
happen to know where I could pick up a Philips retractable in the UK?
I'm totally diggin rail racer with the mouse, but think that an analog
stick to take the curves with might be even more instinctive for me
seeing as I grew up as a console gamer.