On 5/5/09, Orin <orin8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep. This is also for the Mac, too, so it'd be awesome if this could
> somehow become blind friendly with some ad-ons.
> On May 5, 2009, at 6:53 PM, The Kolesar Brothers wrote:
>
>> Hi to all, from Ron and Boz.
>> For those working on the MSFS coversion to make it blind friendly.
>> I just was out to the x-plane web page at
>> www.x-plane.com
>>> From what I've read x-plane it taking over MSFS. But I could have
>>> missread
>> the article.
>> If we could get x-plane blind friendly. You not only could learn to
>> fly but
>> we space buffs could fly the space shuttle.
>> Any chance to take a look at this program?
>> We can down load a demo of the x-plane program to play with to see
>> if we
>> could get it to be blind friendly or not.
>> It just was a suggestion for blind pilot love to be everywhere.
>> Ron who isn't a programer but will help out when and where ever he
>> can.
>> I hope this takes off excuse the bun.
>> Ron and Leader Dog Boz class 0409
>> Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!
>>
>> kolesar16...@roadrunner.com
>>

>> ---
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org
>> .
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
>> the list,

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919