hmmmm I did some doodling with my wingman force 3d.
Either I have a dud but I can't get things centred or rather the stick is just
to darn sensitive for my liking.
plus I can only do so many things at once.
Its got loads of power in the moters, but games I tried are just not that good
for it.
topspeed  and railracer may be although I use the mouse for rr and the keyboard
for ts.
sod as I said things spin round all the time slowly like its not calibrated, on
that note how does one calibrate these things I followed the instructions but I
don't know exactly what I really need to do to get things going with it.
I here ffb sticks don't have the prosition centering feature defined as well as
other sticks.
my sighted friends say its hard to centre the stick.
If say troopinam or something has controls for the stick I run out of buttons
and 2 of them are at the extreme back so I'd have to use the board and stick at
the same time and its a bit impractical right now.
So I suspect I won't be playing with a stick.
or at least that one.
I have a simple non force feadback stick here a simple usb side winder I got
for 20 bucks.
this has the basic centre game pad stick control like a cross for up down left
and right, 4 buttons on the top right and 2 sets of r1 and 2 buttons on left
and right like the old ps1 controlers.
its not ffb however its got 8 buttons as supposed to the ffb stick I have which
has 6.
it does mean that I will have no keyboard control but means I can map more
buttons.
and I may actually use one of these.
I don't have the cash to get any extra things.
maybe if I sell my controlers one of these days I may have the cash for
something although this is the last time i will get an actual stick, I think my
next controler will be a game pad or maybe an xbox 360 unit or something like
that with 2 sticks and the rest.
Feadback is good but I don't know.