hmmm actually if you dropped the 1024 by 768 monitor etc you only really need a
3d card that supports open gl.
they don't say how high.
As for memmory our duel cure 2ghz with 1gb ram will actually do nicely for fast
performance in fact a 1ghz system with 300mb ram would run it, well 512 should
I say.
a single core probably would run it if at least slow.
there is however no mention of sound in the game at all.
The game is much cheaper than fs, about 40 bucks us per version, so about 100
here which thinking about it is not as bad as ms fs is costing.