Hi Thomas,

Yes, in the sample joystick source code that I learned from it shows two sets
of x and y inputs for the joystick movement and for 10 or so buttons.  I did
put I guess I will call it joystick mapping in Puppy 1 and Pong.  That is one
of the large parts of code that I still need to do for Mach 1 tts.

BFN

    Jim

Include this in your CONFIG.SYS File: BUGS=OFF

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA