Hi Thomas,

Yeah, in the sample it showed x and y as -1000 to 1000.  I experimented a bit
and am using x -10000 to 10000 for the steering.  Then y -10000 to 0 is the gas
peddle and 0 to 10000 is the brake peddle.  So I think that the range is
definable.  But anyway, I thank you for explaining the whole controller verses
keyboard thing much better than I did.

BFN

    Jim

Let X = X.