Hi Charles,

Yes, I have to do a mapping feature for the game controller, so planned to do
the same for the keyboard input even though I have an original plan and it will
be a pretty fair amount of extra work, well for both mapping parts.  That is
what I have been calling the configurability stuff that I need to do.

BFN

    Jim

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that
it has never tried to contact us.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920