Hi Phil,

Yeah, one row of keys for steering, one for the gas peddle and one for the
brake peddle.  Guess that could work.  I'm not going to do it though.  And it
still would not be the same.  You know it would be sort of like how on a riding
lawn mower you have a variable but set throttle lever as compared to a car gas
peddle that is spring loaded and would the word be static.  You know constantly
variable.  Still though you did have an interesting plan.

BFN

    Jim

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we
ALL believe that we are above average drivers.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA