Hi Constantine,

When I bought my steering wheel the store had two models.  The one I bought for
$100.00 does have a gear shift knob, but it is just two positions.  That is
forward click and backward click.  Now at the store they had another model for
I believe $300.00 that did also besides the gas and brake peddles have a clutch
peddle.  I am thinking that it may have had a multi position gear shift knob as
well, but don't know as they were in a box and I didn't take them out to check
them out.

BFN

    Jim

I bought a device that slices right through the packaging on CDs, but I can't
get it out of the box.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920