Hi Steve and Ron,

I know that some people get that error right after the first kick off and some
don't.  I have not ever gotten it.  And I have never been able to figure out
why some people do.  I know that it is not just a Vista thing or any other
system thing that I can put my finger on.  I also can not figure out why if it
is a code thing that it doesn't do it on all computers all the time.  The only
two little things that I can think of is if one entered nothing or something
weird for the name of the coach or if one has used the alt f4 key to close the
game.

I am sorry that I don't have any better answers, or any solutions.

Oh yeah and thank you for giving me what the error message was.  That does kind
of sound like to me that the coach name is causing it, but not sure.

BFN

    Jim

Time flies when you're totally confused.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA