Hello Jim, I feel like several other people out here, and that is you should release the game, however you intended it to be played, and if the blind gaming community wants to play a free accessible game they will need to go out and spend some money just like everyone else. I personally was born blind 42 years ago and feel that a majority of blind people out in the world feel that they are missing out on something and that the rest of the world owes them, when in all reality we as blind individuals are not owed anything, and have a rather good chance of making it in the real world, not the sheltered one. All that we need to do is quit expecting things your way all of the time and go out and try and educate sighted folks about what blind individuals can really do. I myself am a machinist making extremely precise parts for Boeing jets, I do work for a blind shop, but am looking in the sighted world.
Thanks.
Steve Walker
To: "Simon Jaeger" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Simon,

In the tutorial for coding for a game controller it said that before starting to code a game you should decide if it is going to support a game controller or not and have that in mind when coding the game. So since I wanted Mach 1 tts to be the best that it could be with my steering wheel game controller, that is how I thought and coded it. I really didn't even think of the keyboard. Didn't want to be limited by it. I do now think that I might be able to add it though. It's just not going to be as good as with the controller.

BFN

    Jim

I would say more, but I'm limited to 45 chara

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA