To: "Thomas Ward" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 2:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Thomas,

That's cool that there are less expensive steering wheel controllers than the $100.00 that I paid. There were only two models of steering wheel controllers at the Microcenter store that I went to at the corner of 322 and 91 in Mayfield Heights Ohio.

BFN

    Jim

I'm at the corner of Walk and Don't Walk.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA