Hi Steve,

Thanks.  You know though that this is only my third game that supports a
joystick and the first that was designed with the joystick as it's intended
input device.

I don't know how many mainstream games have been produced with the joystick as
it's intended input device.  Well I guess maybe all of them for a game consul,
but not sure about computer games.

BFN

    Jim

SHIN - A device for finding furniture in the dark.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA