Hi.
I think he is going to call the new one mach1tts.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Rivard
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 10:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

  Hey, Jim:  How's this for an idea.  So that we can keep a game in which the
  keyboard will do all that can be done, rather than replacing the current
  version of Mach 1, what would you think of calling this newest version "Mach
  2"?  That way, we would have the option of full access with a keyboard in
  one game and better action with the game controllers with the other game.
  (Just thinking out loud on this one while waiting for my 2 chili cheese Cony
  hot-dogs to cool enough so that I can stuff myself.)
  ---
  In God we trust!