hmmmm I have always wanted something like this.
hmm this may even get me to play the kitchensinc games again.
I am however not from the usa.
the games I mostly hear about therefore are rugby, tenis, badminton, soccer.
rugby is the national sport and I'd jump at the chance to have a rugby sim
weather it was off or online.