Hi,
Yeah, I got mine for Christmas. it was purchased from Wal-mart and my wife only paid something like $15.00, but it seams the SGC2909 series are no longer in production. So it might be much harder to get now.

Yohandy wrote:
I found 1 used game pad on amazon for $24. definitely not getting that one. I don't like purchasing used electronics. Plus I heard they don't cost as much new.