To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Great Street Fighter IV news for PC gamers!

HEy Ron. The pad is more similar to an arcade stick, and will probably be usable for other games like any standard gamepad. And it might be about 50 or so in Canada... don't know what the conversion is. The game alone is 40, the bundle is 60 in the US. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>