Hi.

I was trying to buy vip mud from Gma, but when I finished the order process, no
links to access Paypal paypal materialized.

I never had the oppertunity to enter my paypal account details, nor to send the
money that way, thus the payment was never sent.

I used Gma's contact form to mention this, ----- but thus far I haven't got an
answer and it's been almost three days.

furthermore, someone on the audiogames.net forum is experiencing the same issue
when trying to buy lone wolf.

does anybody know what's happened to Gma in terms of Paypal?

Any advice would be appreciated, ----- and if David Greenwood isn't on this
list himself, perhaps someone like Phil vlasac who knows his contact details
would be kind enough to forward this information so we can try and get this
problem fixed.

Beware the Grue!