Hi Will,
All I can say about our USA Games titles is we are working on it. We have the cross platform game engine written and are attempting to debug it as best we can right now. There are some rather nasty bugs in the cross platform game engine that is holding up the release of Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 5. I can't give a specific day or hour when Beta 5 will get released, but Mac and Linux releases are on the way.
Cheers.

william lomas wrote:
    hi any updates from any companies regarding games for mac?
i.e. adventure games. arcade games etc?
Regards, WIll