I bought hunter, but can't master the last level. haven't tried in a while.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 12:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] light cars was Re: TreasureMania1

Yeah, its pretty fun - I also love Hunter. I played the demmo but never
really got into it until now, might buy it.
Light cars rocks too, I love wasiting time and playing with it, I've lost my
touch though because I haven't played in a long time. I tried again today,
going to have to practice, haha.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others