Hi.

Recently, on the audiogames.net forum a post has come up about the lw
soundpack.

Right now i'm using the one Tom put together, which sounds great, and is I
believe something of a compilation of previous ones by Phil vlasac and others.

I really like it, but I'm afraid I utterly forget where it was stored online,
---- if indeed it was, so I can't pass the link along.

Perhaps Tom, or anyone else hosting the sound pack could please let me know the
link to where it's hosted, then I can put a link to it on the audiogames.net
database page for lw.

thanks in advance.

Beware the Grue!