To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:09 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] terminal verlosity

.
I have some issues with tdv.
The landing system is just to hard.
ok I am at 16000 and i get the lock.
can keep it to until I get to 10000 it drifts off but I can get it back almost.
below 10000 its near impossible.
I have to keep leveling off lock and continue landing.
now I get to 9000, I think you should be allowed to put the gear up and down at this altatude, its just easier in my opinion.
anyway below this the lock is just darn hard.
its like i am running over the lock, going to fast for it.
if I slow down to much I get told I am to loose.
ok
I get the lock.
as I go down I get harder and harder to lock.
eventually I just can't lock it in, around 9400 or so.
I decided to try to land anyway, but crashed instead.
I know the docs say the landing is more complex but I never thought it was going to be that hard.
any tips?