Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 1:49 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] For all TDV pilots.

Just something that I notice while playing both by the keyboard and by the
philips 2909 gamepad.
It looks like to get your turning beacon to kick in so that you can see
where you're flying. Your pov view must be in the internal pov. You would
think it would be external pov view for it to work since you are looking out
of your cockpit windshield to see where you are going. Doesn't that make
since.
Thought my fellow pilots would want to knwo this.
Also, it looks like the right hand controler is for both your speed and for steering. If I am wrong about this? Could one of my fellow TDV pilots let me
know.
Thanks for the help.
Ron who;'s going to be the first blind pilot. LOL
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com