Hi:

Will this work on vista 64 bit especially since it has 32 bit code in it?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Munawar Bijani
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 2:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 3D VELOCITY

Hi Will,
Yes, Mission Mode will be quite different from the standard racing and eath
match modes--the story aspect of it anyway. I can't reveal any more details
about that though or I'll be spoiling the plot.
Munawar A. Bijani
"Knowledge is of two types: absorbed and heard. The heard knowledge is only
useful if it is absorbed." - Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib, Nahj Al-Balagha
mailto:munaw...@gmail.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com