Hi.

Well I've restarted, and have got two of the marks in Lasler, ---- though I
admit it wasn't easy.

I've also had my first go at fighting the crab in formation, which was okay
accept for the fact I kept getting slaughtered.

I'll be looking for the next bit, ---- sinse I've only got two more levels to
go before I get the boot.

the only real trouble i'm having, is knowing precisely what sort of state I'm
in during battle. There's o hitpoint display or similar. According to others in
the game there should be a bar, but I don't see any numbers at all with Vip
mud.

The only settings i've turned off are automap and compass, ---- but I stil
don't see my character's status.

Any advice?