Hi.

well with my second character, I seem to be making better headway in the game,
however I do have one problem.

The prompt showing my character's hp, mp and sp only seems to display in safe
areas, and not during combat. This is of course using vip mud with sapi.

this lack of display has got me killed on various occasions, sinse I obviously
can't see how much damage I'm taking in combat.

I have seen it work a couple of times, ---- but it doesn't seem to be
consistant, ----- though once it's working, it tends to work until I logue out.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Beware the Grue!