It depends on the kind of games you like. Puzzle games? Thy "The Ultimate Soundoku" or Change Reaction. A game you can play with others? If you like bowling, try "Tenpin Alley". Or how about some pinball? There are 3 packs of tables

These are from

www.draconisentertainment.com

For some trivia and sports games, and other fun stuff, check out the free text to speech games that Jim Kitchen has produced. They are at

www.kitchensinc.net

You might want to explore Hogwarts if you are a Harry Potter fan by checking out "Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry from

www.pcsgames.net

and don't forget to check at

www.usagamesinteractive.com

for the public beta of Mysteries of the Ancients and his other games as well as the other games from other sources he has available.

Command a World War 2 submarine and complete all sorts of challenging missions with Lone Wolf, or see if you can get your World War 2 Tank through the 6 sectors, fighting enemy tanks and other problems with GMA Tank Commander, or work your way out of a many-storied research center after an ill fated experiment, battling monsters and other problems with Shades of Doom, all from

www.gmagames.com

HTH
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.