Hello Constantine,

Many thanks for your detailed steps. This is exactly the kind of information
I was looking for.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Constantine
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 9:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Recording game demos

Hi,

This is how I do it on this hp.

I'm asuming you've already went into properties by hitting alt p, went into 
playback and made sure microphone was available and stario mix (or in your 
case what you hear) is also available.
1. Open sounds and audio devices in the control pannel.
2. COntrol tab twice to the audio tab.
3. Tab once to playback volume, hit space.
4. Shift tab until you hear microphone volume, crank it up to 100, this is 
how people are going to hear you while you demmo said game.
5. Tab, there should be a mute checkbox. Hit space on it to uncheck it.
6. You should hear yourself talking into the microphone if this is 
successful.
7. Tab to the ok button and hit enter.
8. Tab to the recording volume button and hit space bar.
9. You'll see microphone volume, then a select checkbox which will be 
checked.
10. Tab to the what you hear (or in some cases stario mix, wave out, etc) 
and crank volume up to 100. Tab to the select checkbox, hit space on this. 
Tab to the ok button and hit enter.
11. Your ready to rock. Test this out in sound recorder by going to 
accessories, then entertainment. Once in the program, hit control r to 
record, do some stuff, talk a bit, then go back and hit control s, then 
control p to play it back.
12. That's it, hopefully it works. If not, contact my privately, I'll do my 
best to help.


contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 
100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav....@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Recording game demos


> Hi Constantine,
>
> When you say both volumes, are you referring to the playback volume and 
> the
> "what you hear" volume?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
> Behalf Of Constantine
> Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 6:02 AM
> To: Gamers Discussion list
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Recording game demos
>
> Odd, it works on this hp laptop. Make sure both volumes are at 100 percent
> and they are selected. Also, make sure your not using a USB headset.
> I'm going to be making dreamcast podcasts as soon as I find the time, and
> motivation, to do it; so far, only 1 or 2 people have seemed interested - 
> so
>
> I don't really want to do it and not have anyone interested in it.
>
>
>
> contact details:
>
> email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca
>
> and others
> msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
> skype: the_conman283
>
> system details:
> Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
> AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, 
> Fujitsu
> 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav....@gmail.com>
> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:25 PM
> Subject: [Audyssey] Recording game demos
>
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> How do people record game demos? I have a creative sound card and would
>> like
>> to record me playing an accessible game. I would also like to talk while 
>> I
>> play the game.
>>
>> I am told that I need a sound mixer. Is this correct? I did try playing
>> with
>> the play-back microphone and the "what you hear" control in the recording
>> controls but did not have much success. I was trying to broadcast the
>> sounds
>> over skype but that did not work as in the person at the other end could
>> not
>> hear me talking.
>>
>> Pranav
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to