To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 5:05 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Slim dx problem

  Hello,
Having downloaded and installed tdv, I got the message that slim dx is not installed. i installed the program, but got the message "the program too big to fit in memory". I really don't know what that is, and it sounds a bit impossible because I have enough memory... So what to do?
  Thank you in advance, and best regards!
        Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skipe: milosh-hs