Hi Milos,
One common mistake a lot of people make is they don't realise that the DirectX setup asks you to extract the files into a temperary directory. After you extract the files you then need to open up the directory where you unpacked the files and run dxsetup.exe. If you didn't follow through with this second step then DirectX was never installed but only extracted.
HTH

Milos Przic wrote:
  Hello,
Thank you for the link. I already downloaded the file from the lik Shaun had sent, as I think that it is the same file. I installed it but it seams that nothing was extracted as I can't find the files anywhere and that I get the same message when starting the game. May be I didn't installed it in the location it has to be installed? As As during the installation I had to choose the folder manually, I selected the program files. Did I do something rong?
  Best regards,
        Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skipe: milosh-hs