To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Dark,

Hey you know I worked my lug nuts off for six months to make Mach 1 tts. So you had six months to get caught up on all of my files. Well except for the ones that I put up last month that people had sent to me. But I have had Mach 1 tts in mind every since I learned the joystick code for Puppy 1. Just to keep you on your toes, I've got a couple of more game ideas in mind.

I hope that you like Mach 1 tts. I did try it with my single stick joystick that works great for Puppy 1. It works, but is strange and it is much more fun driving a car with a steering wheel and peddles.

BFN

    Jim

Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA