I find that the crowd sound is louder than the others, and does tend to get in the way. I can hear the engine well enough, but would like less crowd. Or, as talked about in another post, the return of the echo off the wall. I think that is the best track location indicator.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
To: "Valiant8086" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Valiant,

All of the sounds in Mach 1 tts should be panning back and fourth as you move left or right in the straightaways or get close to the walls in the turns except for your engine. It does not pan as you are sitting in your car. You can play Mach 1 tts ok even if you can not hear your car engine. Just shift up at 75, 125 and 175.

May I ask, does anyone else have a problem with the engine being too quiet? I really didn't want it too loud as the other sounds are more important to listen to for locational purposes.

BFN

    Jim

I'm not lost, I'm "locationally challenged."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA