Hi,

I found this one also.

Amazon.com: Logitech Dual Action Game Pad USB: Electronics

Do any of you use this one? What are  all you guys's' favorite kinds of
joysticks for audio  games, and why? yeah I'd love to play jim's football game
baseball and golf game and homer on a harly with a joystick. I was hesitant a
few years ago to get a joystick just for one or two games but now that there
are lots of audio games thatusejoysticks I figure, why not get one? It may make
playing more fun. oh also, does pipe2 use joysticks? and thepinball games?
maybe someone could write up a quick list of all current audio games that has
joystick support if they want to so we all know?

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn...@gmail.com
msn: kenn649...@hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337