TTS sounds
Hi Charles,

As I said though, I want to have the audio feedback that a sighted driver would
have.  That is by listening to the sound get louder and louder as you near the
end of that section of the track, it gives you a reference so that you can get
ready for the next section just like the sighted driver does by looking for a
reference point on the track.  Or like in the turn, you can start letting off
of the steering wheel because you are nearing the end of the turn.  That gives
one a better time because the sharper you turn the more speed it scruffs off.

I will add the option to have either the current crowd sound get louder the
closer that you get to the wall or the old wall echo sound get louder as you
get closer to the wall.  It is the same thing, just a different sound file.

BFN

    Jim

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA