Hi.
You might be able to get around it by changing your prompt in materia magica.
Or, you can try making a trigger for that which forces it to read.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dark
  To: Gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:00 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Vip mud sapi problem

  Hi.

  I was wondering if someone could please help with this, I've asked everywhere
else, ---- including on the vip mud list and with a direct E-mail to david
greenwood, but haven't got any replies as yet.

  Using sapi in materia magica everything is okay accept for one thing. When
reading the screen with up and down arrows, Sapi refuses to read the status
line showing hp, mp and st (staminer).

  You can read it with left and right arrows, ----- and the line is deffinately
there sinse I've checked it using Hal, it's just that when reading in coming
text, the line doesn't get read  ----- which keeps getting me killed in battles
sinse I don't know how damaged I'm getting.

  It does get read in safe areas where the word "safe" appears at the start,
which makes me think it's something to do with the line being surrounded with a
less than and greater than sign.

  Any advice would be much appreciated sinse this is rather frustrating.

  For a direct comparison here's a cut and paste of the line, ----- though
obviously the values vary (I used Hal).

  <97hp 94sp 164st>

  Any advice would be muuuuuch appreciated.

  Beware the Grue!

  Virus Database (VPS): 090527-0, 05/27/2009
  Tested on: 5/27/2009 5:05:42 PM