  From: Jim Kitchen
  To: Valiant8086
  Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:10 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

  Hi Valiant,

  All of the sounds in Mach 1 tts should be panning back and fourth as you move
left or right in the straightaways or get close to the walls in the turns
except for your engine.  It does not pan as you are sitting in your car.  You
can play Mach 1 tts ok even if you can not hear your car engine.  Just shift up
at 75, 125 and 175.

  May I ask, does anyone else have a problem with the engine being too quiet?
I really didn't want it too loud as the other sounds are more important to
listen to for locational purposes.

  BFN

       Jim

  I'm not lost, I'm "locationally challenged."

  j...@kitchensinc.net
  http://www.kitchensinc.net
  (440) 286-6920
  Chardon Ohio USA

  Virus Database (VPS): 090527-0, 05/27/2009
  Tested on: 5/27/2009 5:04:27 PM