To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Vip mud sapi problem

hi dark,
You can create a trigger for this that will process this line and either automatically read it to you when it is updated, or allow you to hit a key to get the info, such as f5 or whatever. VIPMud is pretty easy regarding coding these things, and the documentation walks you through how to do it. Ryan and I have done a lot of odifications to the scripts for Lusternia, and it makes playing any mud way more enjoyable.
 good luck,
che