To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Vip mud sapi problem

I have noticed Dave isn't much into answering problems about scripting and so forth, since it isn't a setup issue or a bug. I asked him a while back about a navigation issue and never got a response, so you may want to check his email list regarding any vip mud scripting. as for triggers, i reccommend using a manual script for it, but you'll have to read the docs for the syntax you need, think there is an example of grabbing and processing the prompt in there somewhere.
good luck,
che