I don't have the link anymore, but it was posted earlier to this list,
a link to Kenn's games for Pacmate. I tried clicking on the link, and
now I believe I am infected by a rather annoying bit of malicious
code. I'm not saying that this was intentional, but I would appreciate
it if this were checked out by whomever is hosting the site. I don't
want anyone else falling victim to a redirect or mistype or whatever.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard